LEADER/CLLD gathering: “Role of bottom-up approach renewing ESI Funds for 2021-2027”
If we want to go far, we need to go together!
31st May at 11:00-14:30
Trèves Building, 74 rue de Trèves, 7th floor, room: TRE 770
Goals of the gathering:
- To bring forward the impact of integrated rural development and LEADER/CLLD;
- To get to know overall EU political agenda and future directions - EU’s Growth Strategy;
- To present positions related to the renewal of rural development policy: Tartu declaration for LEADER/CLLD 2021-2027, Cork 2.0 declaration and CAP renewal, Båstad positions, ESI Funds renewal framework;
- To discuss about how to strengthen local level participation achieving goals of EU policy.
European LEADER Association for Rural Development (ELARD) and Estonian National Rural Network
Target group: Local Action Groups (LAGs), LEADER networks and cooperation partners across Europe, members of the European Parliament, European Commission, ENRD, etc.
You will find here the program here!Presentations of the speakers:
- Jose Enrique Garcilaz (OECD), title: “Future policy for rural areas”
- John Grieve (ENRD), title: “CLLD state of play in Member States”
- Hartmut Berndt, Germany's example;
- Aurelio Garcia, Spain's example;
- Marion Eckardt, Sweden's example;
- Christine Falter (DG Agri), title: “Cork 2.0 declaration, its action plan and CAP renewal”, presentation
- Carole Mancel Blanchard (DG Regio), title: “ESI Funds renewal framework”, presentation
- John Grieve (ENRD), title: “Båstad positions”, presentation
- Gerard Peltre (ECM), title: “Rural Agenda for 2021-2027”, presentation
- Kirsten Birke Lund (ERP), title: “European Rural Manifesto”, presentation
- Kristiina Tammets (ELARD), title: “Tartu declaration for LEADER/CLLD 2021-2027”, presentation